Current obsession: Halloumi Fries. There’s a food stall in Camden Market called Oli Babas and they sell Levantine Cuisine. They are the original creators of Halloumi Fries. You can check out their Instagram here.
I thought I would re-create them at home because 1. they are fucking amazing and 2. because I’m a fat biatch and I wanted to eat them in bulk. Scroll down for the recipe.
What You’ll Need:
Garlic Powder (1tsp)
Pomegranate Seeds (2tbsp)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix the Flour, Paprika and Garlic in a bowl until combined
- Cut the Halloumi length-ways into fries
- Heat up the oil in a small pan
- Evenly coat the Halloumi fries in the flour/paprika mix
- Fry for 3 minutes
- Add the Natural Yogurt, Sweet Chilli Sauce and Pomegranate Seeds as a dressing