SALTED CARAMEL TART
I wish I could eat this again. and again. like, every day. I put little to no effort into making it which is also a bonus. it’s more a case of just assembling and transferring things. and trying not to eat all the caramel in the process.
What you’ll need:
Butter, melted (150g)
Salted Caramel (400g)
Dark Chocolate (120g)
- Break down the hobnobs until you have fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix well.
- Transfer to a 22cm spring-clip tin and press firmly on to the base and sides then chill for 2 hours.
- Pour in the Salted Caramel Sauce and chill again for an hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread a thin layer over the top leaving some of the caramel exposed.
- Sprinkle salt flakes generously over the top and keep refrigerated until serving.